Buyers find the White Glo products easy to use, and most importantly deliver great results.
White Glo Coffee and Tea Drinkers Formula
Do you love your daily coffee or tea but worry about how it will stain your teeth? White Glo coffee and tea drinkers whitening formula toothpaste with Micro-Polishing Particles targets stains and yellowing on the tooth enamel caused by coffee, wine and tea in your diet.
When used daily White Glo’s formula includes a Micro Wax Protective Shield which also helps to prevent new stains from occurring, leaving your smile whiter and shinier.
White Glo Coffee and Tea Drinkers Formula toothpaste also contains fluoride to help protect against plaque and tooth decay. The toothpaste is suitable for both manual and electric toothbrushes.
Read below for our White Glo Toothpaste Review:
Included in the price:
- Free White Glo X ActionToothbrush Included
- Removes Stains Caused By Coffee And Tea Consumption Over Time
- Micro-Wax Protective Shield To Help Prevent Stains From Forming On Tooth Enamel
- White Glo “Anti-Stain” Toothbrush
- White Glo’s unique brush is “extra-condensed” with high quality US Du-Clean bristles to polish teeth surfaces effectively without abrasion. When used in conjunction with White Glo toothpaste, the Micro- Polishing Particles in the toothpaste gently lift stains and lighten discolourations.
- White Glo Dental Flosser and Toothpicks
- Use White Glo Dental Flosser Toothpicks to clear food particles and plaque from hard to reach spaces between teeth after every meal.
- An excellent product that has been tested by me for whitening coffee and tea stains, but you have to use this regularly on a daily basis.
Reviews from other White Glo buyers online:
- Certainly whitened my teeth quickly and perfectly. Suggest using it with another toothpaste with less peroxide, say one week on one week off. Anything that works so quickly will destroy the enamel over time. I have checked with dentist to confirm this.
- Excellent value as I have tried many products including mouth guard types.
- So far so good. It absolutely foams great and does whiten teeth as much as any other product if not more. I use this a couple times a week when I am not using my other brand for sensitivity. Will def purchase again.
- Fast delivery and great product for what you pay.
- Not only do you get a free tooth brush, it whitens teeth very well. Obviously you can’t expect whiteness straight away, but after using it twice a day for four days, the compliments were rolling in on how white my teeth were! The biggest mistake I made was not re buying this once it had run out! Just purchased another tube and can feel them brightening!
- I am really happy with White Glo!! Thank goodness i needed a new tooth brush or else i wouldn’t had changed from colgate which for years hasn’t done me much good. I am pleased to say since using the White Glo whitening kit and tooth paste and tooth brush, my teeth have never looked and felt much whiter, cleaner and healthy looking. Which now gives me the confidence to have a great big smile on my dile
- Bear in mind i used to have very badly stained teeth in the past!
- Buyers have reported their teeth feeling whiter but pain occurring in the gums.
- We also wouldn’t recommend using the brush supplied in the kit as your regular toothbrush, their firmness is quite inconsistent.
- There’s also been reports of the minty taste not being as nice as other pastes on the market. Let’s be honest though, it’s not a minty fresh tooth paste it’s a whitening one and it works!
When used every day the White Glo product will make your teeth 1-2 shades lighter. Unfortunately the whiter illusion seems to disappear after a few days if you stop using the product. As far as whitening toothpastes go, its definitely one of the better products. If you would like try White Glo it’s available for under $10 at Amazon